I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 5/24/2009 06:55:00 PM

Had a freaking long day yday doing the 4min Video.

22nd May
5pm-6.40pm: Planning in School
6.40pm-9.10pm: Planning at Sci Centre Mac
9.10pm-3am: Researching & Scripting at Ms Chua's Hs

23rd May
5am-9am: Scripting, Logistics, Planning
10am-10.30am: Bfast
10.30am-12.30: Filming(In Sch)
12.30pm-4pm: the rest-Filming(Outside Sch)
12.30pm-4.55pm: me-Editing
5pm: Submit

Was kinda stress during the editing. A lot of things gg through my mind.
-Can I complete?
-Will it turn out nice?
-What happen if the file corrupt?
-What happens if we cant burn it smoothly?
-What happen if it takes very long to render/burn?

But, overall it was a fun experience. It teaches us patient, co-operation

Thanks:
-Team
-Cast
-Teachers: Ms Chua, Ms Jane, Mr Pek

A lot of funny things happen during the 24hrs.

Thats all! Byes!
Having you by my side for the 24hrs or more was really nice. Do you know that I was looking at you, when you were asleep? You look cute when you were sleeping. :) I really love you dear.
Kau ibarat pelita di dalam hatiku. Senyuman manismu, membuat aku terpaku. Aku cintakan mu.

Quote of day:
"Love comfort is like sunshine after the rain"

Stay Tune!
Syuk

disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four