I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 5/30/2009 07:45:00 AM

Have not been posting for quite sometime due to com break down..

I don't know why this few days I keep making all the lame jokes BUT although its Lame there is people who laughs.. hehe..

Yesterday,

Mass cleaning ,receive of Report Book(Study!). After sch meet Wolf, she was having fever. Waited for Diana as she and her dad have to meet Ms Goh. Meet Saf at the Foyer and walk back with Wolf as she wanted to put her stuff first before going to JP.

Ended up, staying at her house as all of us was quite tired and don't feel like going.
Watched, I'm Not Single. Ate chips n stuff.
Wolf called Diana when we are on our way to WCPlaza. Followed her to Clinic then head to WCPlaza Starbucks. Sat there till 5plus.

Then went to Central with Afiq to sent my watch for repair. Bought Takoyaki at City Vibe than Afiq went off.
When I was walking at the Pasar Malam, saw a CD stall. Look around the stall and bought karaoke CD -Kangen Band and Malay Movie- Jangan Tegur.

Ok, Thats all about Yesterday. Hopefully this hols can update more. Byes! Thanks for reading!
Hari berlalu, rasa Cintaku untukmu semangkin membarah. Gelak dan tawamu masih kedengaran di telingaku. Aku cintakan mu,sayangku.
Quote of the Day:
"Try not to become a men of success but rather try to become a man of value"

Stay Tune!
Syuk

disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four