I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 12/10/2009 09:48:00 AM

After a few days of not posting, I'm back today ! : )


Last post was on the 7 Dec..


But I'm just going to re-cap on 9 Dec . lazy.. hees =x


9 Dec 09


Original idea
-Meet at 10am
-At Jurong Library Entrance
-Do HW


Idea Change to
-Meet at 2pm (I know about it when I alrdy left my house)


In the end, I met up with Saf at market and had my breakfast there first. 
We were wondering where are suppose to go after that.


So, text Diana and ask if we can come along with her to Fatin's house.
She said yes. So we walk to Fatin's house and waited at staircase . 
We only enter the house when Diana comes. 


This was what we did at Fatin's house
-Computer-ing
-Karaoke-ing
-Maggie-ing
-Chat-ing
-Crap-ing
-Joke-ing


***Do you think we left out sthg ? Sadly No..


The moral of the story is:
The mood of studying can change very very fast at anywhere, any time  


That's all for now. ByeTWO! 


"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it bring"s.



Brought to you by
Syuk

disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four