I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 11/29/2009 09:38:00 AM

Hello People,
Hello Singapore,
Hello Bloggers
:D

I don't even know why do I keep posting those, short stories.
but actually those stories, have a lot of learning points behind it. (:

OkayTWO, let's move on.
Current mood: Bored, Tired

Today's plan,
11am : Going to My Dad's friend's child weeding at Taman Jurong. hahaha
after that, i don't where to go alrdy . hahaha

What happen yesterday ?
Went to sch for open house,
help out for the booth and also the AV set up for Drama and Dance performance.

Sent her home than went to Bugis with Afiq. He bought 2 specs.

Home and On my lappy. Chat for awhile. And conference with Afiq and Fatin.
Then, OFF lappy and sms for awhile. and Good Night everyone, I go. (:

Okay. Sorry, my post getting bored and boreded and borededed .. hahah.

Wait for my next post! (:

*Note. Whoever visit my blog, please leave a tag with your link. I accidentally deleted all Links. sorry.. hees.


* Have an enjoyable and safe journey Mount K-nians. Remember me when you do your shopping! ;D HAHA


Boomz!
Syuk :D





disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four