I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 @ 10/27/2009 05:58:00 PM

" Look back not to regret, Look back to improve before you look ahead"


Doing badly for exam does not meant you won't be successful one day.
Doing well for exam may also not guarantee that you will do much better in the future than those who did not do well for exam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sYuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four