I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Monday, June 1, 2009 @ 6/01/2009 05:05:00 PM

Its the 1st wk of hols! but ard have to come to school.
Nvm..

Came to sch to do the Kent Ridgean of The Year 2008 Video. Wanted to search through the archive but ended up just doing the title for some parts of the video for about 6 hrs! but during that 6 hrs, didn't actually do work all the time.
Most of the time: Listening to songs, watch video, facebook-ing, in two words- Serving Internet.
(Hopefully Ms Chua is not reading this. lol)

In the room was, Me, Diana, Douglas, Stella. With Diana around, the room won't be quiet. With her voice, jokes, laughter and musics. BUT at least the room won't be super quite as if like got some funeral ceremony. Thanks Diana. Haha!

One by one went off. At 2pm, me and Diana went off to Clementi as she is meeting her friends and I'm going home.

Reached home, the 1st thing I go checked was, FOOD! haha.. Lucky got food, if not..... haha

Ok! Thats all for today! Doing F&N coursework now! Byes!
Hey dear, I love having you around. We are getting much more closer as days and weeks past. ILY dear.

Quote of the Day
"Love is not all about Loving each other whole heartedly,
but it is also about Understanding each other willingly"
Stay Tune!
Syuk

disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four