I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 7/25/2009 09:02:00 PM

Woke up at 6am, damn early, I don't Know why.. Anybody knows why? ha-ha

Play laptop till 11plus.
Bathed and got ready to go out to Jrg Library to meet Terence.H, Saf,Afiq,Ernald.

Afiq reached 1st, then me , then Saf.
We went to eat first at some 'Foodcourt' at Interchange.
I ate Mixed Rice and Afiq ate Fried Rice. Saf didn't eat.

After we finishing eating, afiq bought bubble tea while Saf bought a coke. Waited for Terence at the entrance.
Afiq kenna chase out cos he brought in the bubble tea. At last, we went out to wait for him to finish it up. Lols ah.

We went to Lvl 4, got a round table but there wasn't any power point for laptop. So, we have to work with the batteries only.

Then, the GOH came at around 2 or 3plus. GOH are always not punctual.
Guess for yourself, who is the GOH. Haha!

Doing F&N, my laptop battery flat, followed by Afiq's.

Then we went to IMM, went to Mac to eat, talk, hang out, do work.. We laugh like nobody's business. haha. Jokes.

Then went to walk and walk and walk. I bought a Red mouse pad at Challenger. I'm gonna 'save' money to buy Football Manager 2009. If I'm not wrong its around, $40plus or $60plus. Share $$ with my bro.

I'm also gonna 'save' money to buy a earpiece. $20plus.

So much to buy? Worst than a girl?
Of course not.. I haven't really list out EVERY Single thing. haha

Took 51 and straight back home.

That is all people! Thanks for reading! (: Byes!

To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.

disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four