I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Sunday, August 2, 2009 @ 8/02/2009 01:12:00 PM

Hello, sorry as I've not been updating this few days..
Kinda busy with sch..


Saturday Y'day went to Payar Lebar to confirm on the class T-shirt and pay deposit. Went with Saf, Fatt, Karen and G.O.H . The price quite reasonable as it is counted as a rush order. Its $15.50. Polo-Tee : Maroon. I sent order together with 3E7 class tee. Since the total order was more than 50 pieces, we ask for delivery. Delivery free and they will sent it to school on Wednesday afternoon.


Guess which one is me.. haha.

Friday
After school help out 3E7 , with their class tee order.
Scan their design and went to Library to type out stuff and sent in the order.
Talk, play..
Diana came..
Went to Basketball court..
3E8 called the shop that they alliance with for their class tee.
The shop guy called Kent Ridge, the Lousy school. Qyisti and some of them at the basketball were kinda angry..

My opinion:
Nest year if we want do class tee again, all the 4 express class sent order together at a same company . We get the shirt at the same time and it will be delivered to school.




Can u see me in this newspaper article? haha.

I guess that is all for this post. Thanks for reading, people. (:


Do Tag!
Syuk

disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four