I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 6/11/2009 08:07:00 PM

Bros&Sis
We went to Pulau Ubin

Met Fatt, Afiq, Saf at Clementi MRT. Took MRT to Joo Koon as we want to have seat through out the 40 mins MRT trip to Tanah Merah. Diana board at Eunos.

40mins Later..
Took bus 2. We ate Fried Bee Hoon in the bus.

35mins Later..
Reach Changi, Me and Saf at the Nasi Lemak, while Afiq n Diana drank Root Beer Float and Fatt drank Milo Dinosaur.
*see why I put two lines in red.

Head off to the Jetty for the Bumboat. Waited for quite sometime as we have to wait till there are 12 peoples.

30min Later..
Here we are at Pulau Ubin. Went to the Info Kiosk to get the map in case of any lost. Went to rent bikes. All of us rent the same bike. $7 whole day.

We went to Changi Beach to lepak for a while.
There is a lot we went through only that I'm not listing everything(Wants to know more, go Fatin's blog or Diana's blog or Afiq's blog)

We help each other out. We waited for each other. We laughed at each other n more...


Thats all! Byes!

Quote of the Day
"Happiness is about how you treat your life"

Stay Tune!
Syuk

disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four