I am Syuk
Welcome To my Life
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 7/17/2009 06:02:00 PM

SOoooo LOnngggg I've not been blogging..


today....
Today, just a normal day only that there is photo taking. For CCA.
Media Club photo taking then SC photo taking.
Damn hot la. Tie and Blazer. haha

After that, went straight home as
I've to start on my work(typing out 60-80 pages of documents on microsoft word and ppt slide) which have to done by next week ,Wednesday.

trow....
Trow going out with 2E7'08 to Vivo. Planned to go to Steamboat, but changed plan.
I'm looking forward to trow.
-Movie
-eat
-Hang out
Meet 12pm at harbourfront mrt
Anything call me or ernald.

Thank You for reading! Have a Nice day!
Muhd.Syukri

disclaimer

http://bloggingwith-syuk.blogspot.com/
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG (if you didn't already know that).
Just a few things i would like to make clear:
1. No spamming (in the tagboard).
2. Leave if you don't like my post
yep that's all. :D

introduction

HELLO! I'm Syukri and i'm 15 this year. I will be turning 16 on 1st Feb so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Kent Ridge Secondary School and is part of 4E9'10
I was from Queenstown Pri Sch, the good old days!

Add me up on Facebook, Plurk & MSN . syuk_94@hotmail.com

ATTENTION

Please TAG and leave your LINK too!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Previous Posts

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four